top of page
Thanks for becoming a Concerto Supporter, we just need a few details...

If you are a UK taxpayer please help us to increase the impact of your donation by claiming an additional 25p for every £1 that you donate


To be eligible for Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of Gift Aid claimed on your donation to all charities in the same tax year. If the amount of tax paid is less than the Gift Aid claimed, it is your responsibility to pay the difference. Please remember to notify us if at any time you wish to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no long pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid declarations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. 

bottom of page